*IMPORTANT! FOR BEFORE BOOKING APPOINTMENT - PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR YOUR DESIRED SERVICE.
Ombre Brows, Colour Correction, Saline Tattoo Removal
- Must not be pregnant or nursing – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Allergic to tattoo pigment (if you are unsure, we can do a test patch prior to your appointment)
- Not on any blood thinning medications (Aspirin)
- Not on any skin thinning treatments/medications (ex. accutane, Retin-A, cortisone, steroids)
- If you are taking Coumadin or Heparin, you must have written permission from your physician.
- No acne, moles, blisters or eczema on/around the brow area
- No HIV, Hepatitis or any other transmittable blood diseases
- Must not have had Botox done within the last 4-6 weeks prior to your appointment
- Must not have high blood pressure, diabetes, or undergoing chemo
- YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
Microneedling and Dermaplaning
- Must not be pregnant or nursing
- No history of keloid scars, eczema, psoriasis or other chronic conditions
- No history of actinic (solar) keratosis, diabetes, raised moles or warts on targeted area
- No history or any type of cancer or suspicious lesions or moles in the treatment area
- No history of hemophilia, irregular blood pressure, tuberculosis, liver function issues
- No susceptibility to capillary ectasia due to topical steroid use for extended periods
- No Scleroderma, collagen vascular disease, cardiac abnormalities, pacemaker, blood clotting problems
- Not on any blood thinning medications
- Must not have any active acne, rosacea, open wounds or other inflammatory skin conditions
- Must not have immunosuppression, facial melanosis, malignant tumors
- Must not have had botox or a chemical peel for 2 weeks prior to appointment (4 weeks for filler)
Precautions & Warnings
- Please contact your physician if you have any other medical condition prior to booking this treatment
- Discontinue auto-immune therapies or retinoid (Retin-A) and/or any form of skin treatment 24 hours prior to procedure, under care and direction of a physician.
- Not to be administered for 6 months after isotretinoin (Accutane) regime.
- Patients with facial outbreaks such as herpes simplex virus, medication must be taken per doctor’s instructions.
- Patients with metal allergies or skin allergies.
- Any medications that would affect the characteristics of the skin should be stopped for two months prior to treatment under the care and direction of a physician.
- Subjects who had a face lift or eyelid surgery within the past year or any surgical procedure on the treatment area within the previous 3 months.
- Subjects who have excessively tanned or sunburned skin from the sun, tanning beds, or tanning creams within previous 2 weeks.
- Patients are to avoid sweaty exercise and sun exposure for 72 hours post-procedure.
- Fitzpatrick skin types V-VI, pigment may darken prior to lightening.
-Patients could experience redness between one to three days.
- Patients may experience inflammation, itching, and burning.
Risks and Precautions
Although a generally safe treatment, the following are recognized as condtraindications and must be disclosed prior to treatment
- Eye Infections/disorders-
- Recent Eye Surgery
- Allergy to product
- Very sensitive eyes
- Hay fever sufferers/Watery Eyes
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Medication – Thyroxin (in some cases can prevent lashes from curling)
- Contact Lenses – must be removed
- Using prescribed medicated eye drops
- Pregnancy – during the 1st trimester